Some of you may know that I’ve been working very very hard over the past few months on a new company that I’ve started and will be launching to the public soon. I’m going to steer myself slightly away from Real Estate Agents with this new company, but the systems that I’ve setup, and the team that stands behind me will allow Virtual Assistant Chick to keep growing (yay!).
One of those systems that has saved me countless hours is Google Apps. Using Google Apps the way that I do allows me to work with my team in a very dynamic way, and allows my team to work directly with my clients the way I want them to. See, I have a very specific way that I speak (via email) with clients and potential clients. I want them to know how important they are to me, even before they are clients, and without having to be the one doing all the work. Does that make sense?
My solution to this was to setup Google Apps as a part of my “Virtual Office” – mainly as my filing cabinet. I’ve also been doing this for clients when I see things slipping through the cracks, or I see that they aren’t being consistent with their own customer service, their own systems, and their own follow up.
I’m also putting together a Google Apps Workshop that should be finished by next week. This is a 100% unique eCourse that is based on my extensive research and use of Google Apps, and how I set it up and integrate it into my client’s business. Is that something that would interest you?
The eCourse will include 10 modules with written tutorials and step-by-step video walk-throughs on:
- Getting Google Apps for free vs. the paid version they try to force on you
- Connecting your domain without the need for HTML files or FTP
- Setting up your services and dashboard for maximum efficiency
- Creating email accounts for your team members
- Utilizing “Nicknames” for your departments (yes, you have departments even if you think you don’t)
- Labels, Filters, & Google Labs
- Setting up your Google Calendar to make you a super productive (but not over-scheduled)
- How to setup Google Drive to auto-store your documents just like a backup hard-drive
- How to create a Virtual Filing Cabinet with Google Drive
- Creating an Intranet for your team
I’m really excited about this one, and I’m considering hosting a LIVE workshop depending on how long the course is. If you’d like more information as it comes available, click here to receive updates (I promise not to spam you).
Do you have any ideas on what should be added to the workshop? Leave them in the comments below!
Related Post: 3 Real Estate CRM’s You May Not Know About