Before opening my virtual doors, I’m not sure I heard the term Listing Coordination. We certainly didn’t use it in our real estate office. Listings were something that you did, not a matter that was “coordinated”.
If this term is foreign to you, maybe this post will help to explain it a little better.
Listing Coordination is simply marketing. It is the step by step process that is taken for every listing that comes into your office because it has been proven to be effective.
While I’m going to give you all of my secrets, here is a basic list of what you can expect from a VA that performs Listing Coordination:
- Add listing to your MLS
- Enhance photos of the property
- Create online flyers that are distributed across the internet*
- Create listing presentations
- Create a virtual tour or a digital photo tour*
- Make your listing more searchable
- Design professional flyers, brochures, postcards, etc.
- Add the listings to your personal sites
- Add the listings to other real estate sites
- Add the listing to a single property website
- Obtain feedback from showing agents (either online or by phone)
- Post to Craig’s List in a very attractive and professional way
One of the most effective ways for me to help my clients is to make sure there are a ton of links going in to their flyers and ads, and a ton of links within their ads that ONLY link back to the agent. *MAKE SURE your VA is NOT using a free service for this – You will be paying for your competition to see your listings!!
If you’re in need of listing coordination services, please complete my Request for Proposal form!