Virtual Assistant Chick has been growing by leaps and bounds this year, and I am so very excited to announce that we will be hiring 3 or more VA’s in the next few months. This is a great opportunity for VA’s with the right experience who are in the building phase of their business, or who prefer to work with other VA’s. If you feel you are a good fit for one of these openings, please use the contact form at the bottom of this page. Please do not send any resumes. REVA Academy graduates will be given priority for all real estate related work.
Real Estate Virtual Assistant
Admin & Real Estate Support
- Good communication skills with excellent written English skills
- Strong computer skills
- Confidence using social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & HootSuite
- Ability to easily follow written and video instructions
- Ability to use good common sense when presented with tasks and work independently
- Attention to detail is essential
- You will be “customer facing” and will be in contact directly with the clients through our project management interface (Active Collab).
- Knowledge of Real Estate transactions from beginning to close
- WordPress knowledge (adding pages, posts, minor updates, etc)
- Wise Agent, Top Producer, and Cartavi experience (and willingness to learn)
- A positive attitude and a willingness to learn new things will go very far!
You will be working directly with 1 or 2 Real Estate Agents, and one other VA will be there for back-up and help when you need it. Communication via Skype and Active Collab are imperative, especially in the beginning.
The rate will be $12/hr for the first 4 weeks during training and $15/hr after that. This is a role where accurate time on task records will need to be logged inside Freshbooks so the client can be billed accordingly.