Chris Smith & Katie Lance with Inman News always give us great insight into how to build better real estate companies. I’ve been teaching these same principals in REVA Academy and directly to my clients, so it’s great to hear these two say it as well!
Here are their top tips (that I agree with 100%) and their short video that explains all of their points. After watching it, please leave a quick comment below and let me know what you think.
- Your website should be about YOU, it should be about the area that you work in
- No more pictures of YOU in the header
- Prominently display your contact info (phone + email) in the top right area so it’s easy to find
- No REALTOR(r) lingo on the site! MLS, FSBO, Farming, Drip Campaign, Lead are no way to speak to potential clients!
- Have current content and information on your site – CURRENT market conditions!
- SEARCH HOMES | HOW MUCH IS MY HOME WORTH | HOW’S THE MARKET <—- Answer those questions because that is what people are on your site to find out.
- Let them search!!