Most Real Estate Agents are aware of the concept associated with outsourcing. However, they might think that it is only applicable for things such as article writing or maybe some website work. These agents tend to feel that they simply must keep on top of a lot of their routine, everyday work. If they don’t, won’t they lose control of their hard-earned business? It can be difficult to let go, but in reality the right Virtual Assistant is ideally placed to help with so many different elements of your daily schedule.
- Calendar Management: If you feel that you are running around from pillar to post, always seem to be late for appointments, and can never seem to fit in time for meetings with important prospects, then you should outsource your calendar management to a VA. When you’re busy doing other things, meetings can be scheduled and you can be given plenty of advanced notice so that you are in the right place at the right time without feeling flustered.
- Trip Planning: Love all of the great Real Estate seminars but hate the hassle of traveling for them? Have you noticed how long it takes to try and plan a trip these days? Those airline travel consolidator sites may offer you many different choices but you’ve still got to try and sort out your hotel, car and do so within your budget. Before you know it you’ve spent hours trying to arrange just one trip. Outsource this to a virtual assistant. Once you have given them the appropriate parameters they’ll do the rest with maximum efficiency.
- Client Support: Now that Real Estate is finally starting to come back again, you’ve got an increasing number of listing and showing appointments “on the books”, not to mention worrying about getting your transactions managed. You will find that there will be an increasing number of client issues to deal with. Yes, Real Estate is highly relationship based, but well-trained Real Estate VA’s can handle issues that don’t involve negotiations. This is something that you must prioritize, as poor support in this area will quickly gain you a bad reputation, to say nothing of lost or angry clients. The right VA will ensure that everything is handled carefully, professionally and promptly, with your input only required in predetermined circumstances.
- E-Mail Management: Time management and efficiency experts tell us that one of the worst ways that we can waste our time is to constantly drop everything to deal with e-mails as and when they arrive. So many of these e-mails can be time wasters that will veer you off course. Other e-mails represent an attempt by the originator to control your time according to their schedule. By putting a virtual assistant at the gateway, you know that you will only be prompted to deal with emergency situations and all other e-mail can be handled by the VA in the background.
- General Tasks: As there are only so many hours in the day, most Real Estate Agents will invariably find that there will be many calls for their time that may not necessarily be related to business at all. For example, running errands, gift shopping, social event organization, and other things of that nature. All of this can be handled by your VA.
Treat your virtual assistant as an extension of yourself. There’s no need to feel as if you are giving up control when you outsource all of those general administrative tasks that in truth are simply non-productive and holding you back from becoming successful.