I started going through some of the coaching material that I purchased in 2010, and began reworking some of the assignments in my home study system today. Boy am I glad that I did! Things that I thought that I had already done in my business had drastically changed in this past year. My ideal client, my “benefits”, my USP. Just about everything. My business has taken quite a few twists and turns since I opened my doors in 2007!
My assignment was to create a series of statements that explain the benefits my clients receive when working with me. Here are my top 5:
- A lot of our clients feel that they are able to take on more listings after trying out our Listing Coordination services. We are able to automate a large part of the process and reach a very wide online audience with our Internet Marketing and Social Media expertise.
- 2. On that same note, our clients are also able to work with more buyers. Not having to worry about listings or paperwork frees up a lot of time for other more important things – like working with people who want to buy houses!
- 3. Agents that aren’t rushing around and are confident in themselves and their support system are much more “Client Attractive” than other “busier” agents. Don’t be busy, be profitable!
- In 2011, my role within my company is changing. I’ll be taking on more of a Strategist/Consultant position, helping put actual systems in place for my clients that will be carried out by my team. I’m very excited!
- As always, I really want to be the first and the last place an agent will go for real estate: from idea to implement.
The 4 main ways I help people are right in line with the top 4 reasons people are motivated to buy:
- To make more money
- To save money
- To save time
- To avoid effort
What benefits do your clients receive when they work with you? Why should they choose you over the next Realtor?