Are you consistently sending out a Real Estate Newsletter? And by consistent I am talking once a week at best, and once a month at the very least.
Connecting with your audience – buyers, sellers, neighbors, friends, SOI, website visitors – at least once per month is a crucial component of a well-rounded real estate marketing plan. Send it out consistently, and make sure you are always providing value to your readers.
So what system should you use to get the message out? There are quite a few, but first I’ll remind you not to use your normal email system for this, as it’s likely that your message will end up in the recipient’s spam filter. Believe it or not, I still receive these each month!
Here are my favorites with an example of how much each one costs:
- Mail Chimp :: free for up to 2000 contacts
- Realty Times :: a bit outdated, and I couldn’t find a price, but my clients like it!
- Aweber :: $19/month
- Constant Contact :: $15/month
- Sharper Agent :: $30/month (has other features as well)
- Happy Grasshopper :: $19/month
- Ready to Go Newsletters :: $97/month (I have never used this service, and that price seems steep!)
- InfusionSoft :: $219/month (this is for heavy hitters that consistently are able to pull in clients from newsletters. Yes, it can happen!!)
- Bomb Bomb :: $29/month (this one has quickly become a favorite!)
- AGENT|LEVERAGE :: We will use your existing email service, or set up a free account using Mail Chimp (our preferred provider). We create unique + semi-unique articles specifically with the agent and their own market in mind.
Honorable Mention :: Wise Agent. If you’re already using Wise Agent, you don’t need an additional paid newsletter service. Simply signup for a free MailChimp account, and you can connect it directly to Wise Agent.
Did I miss one of your favorites? Leave a comment about what you like about your favorite email newsletter service!